This post is sponsored by Montellier. As always, all ideas and opinions expressed here are my own.
During our dating days, my husband did his best to give me a quick study of Canadiana. This included (but was not limited to) Saturday night hockey, poutine, and Caesar cocktails.
Caesars are a brinier version of Bloody Marys, using clam-spiked tomato juice in place of regular. Colorful and punchy, they’re the perfect cocktail for your next holiday brunch. In this version I’ve added Canadian-sourced Montellier Lime Carbonated Water to add a refreshing and festive fizz. Cheers!
Sparkling Caesar Cocktail
- 1 oz. Canadian rye wiskey (or vodka, or more Caesar mix for a virgin drink)
- 0.5 oz. lime juice + lime wedge for rimming/garnish
- 2.5 oz. caesar mix, chilled
- 1 can Montellier Lime Carbonated Water, chilled
- Dash of worcestershire sauce
- Hot sauce to taste
- Pinch of fresh ground pepper
- Caesar rim
- Rim a 6 to 8 oz glass with your favourite caesar rim mix.
- Add the rye, worcestershire sauce, lime juice, hot sauce (if using) and Caesar mix to the glass.
- Fill rest of glass with Montellier Lime Carbonated Water.
- Sprinkle a pinch of fresh ground pepper on top.
- Garnish with lime wedge and serve!